Monday, January 24, 2011

Still waiting

A while back I wrote a post expressing my fears about the imminent release of my exam results and my visa's approval. Well this is a follow up to that. My results have been released for about a week now, and I must say I did very well this semester. I could have done better, if I had a better lecturer but let's not point fingers now. So I managed to get 3 A+, 2 A, 2 B+ and 1 B. Yes the work load is crazy but such is the life of an engineering student. This translates to a 4.60 gpa out of a maximum 5.0 for this term, and a cgpa of 4.25. I think that's pretty good.

Alas! The same cannot be said for my visa. As of now I have yet to hear from them, although Kelvin, the other Singaporean I'm going with called me up last Monday to inform me that his visa is ready for collection. Since he applied for it a week before I did, I assume that my visa should be read by next week. The wait is killing me. So please God, if you're reading this could you please help expedite the process?

Another small request, could you keep Patches safe? Well not just her, but all the other poor strays out on the streets around the world. Keep them from harm, hunger and weather.

Lastly, thank you for guiding me through my exams and giving me such good results. (:

I hope to hear from the embassy soon since it's not possible to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment