Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bad start but looking good

What a way to kick start 2011. My grandma was in hospital for high fever which subsided after a day, but kept under observation due to low blood oxygen. Thank god she's out of the ICU. If all goes well she should be going back home in a few days.

Between my last entry and this I have bought my air tickets to Prague, and returning from Munich. I still need to get my luggage, a schoolbag, some stationaries, another bag for backpacking and a nice journal for me to keep as a travel diary. Of course there's the visa to be collected as well. So much to do, so many people to meet but too little time.

In a month's time I shall be strolling down the cobblestone streets of Prague old town, soaking in all the historic goodness the city has to offer. I think this Europe trip will do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment