Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lucky

These past few days had been such a blast for me. I went out with great friends on a late thursday night to take whacky photos at Charles bridge, wandered around with someone special yesterday and had great lunch and an excellent haircut today. I'm going skydiving in 9 hours and I can hardly wait.

I can't believe my luck these days. Well first of all there's that. And second of all I found a rare 1st edition collection of Poems by Robert Payne for only 300kc! And who can forget 100kc for early editions of LOTR and The Hobbit.

These good things came too late, and I wish they would last for much longer. But however fleeting it is, I am glad that I have experienced so much, seen so much and made so many wonderful friends. It will be a hard departure come 19th July, but I know I will see them again.

I think I have decided not to go to Romania after Greece. I want to spend 1 whole week in Prague, absorbing all the sights and sounds, revisiting my favourite haunts and cafes. I just wish you'll be here still then.

No words can describe how I feel right now. Not one word.

No comments:

Post a Comment