Monday, March 28, 2011

Gaiman and Kafka

What will I make of this? I've been told I think too much. I need to learn to let things go their way and hope that things will work out fine. This is a battle I don't want to lose. It's not everyday you meet someone like that.

To make myself feel better, I bought 3 books today. Take it as a birthday gift to myself. So the loot of the day are American Gods, Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman, and The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka.

I've been hearing a lot about Gaiman and Kafka, and I can't wait to read their book tomorrow. Time to find a nice cafe and sit down and enjoy my book. Just some quality time with myself, no friends, no free-spirited girl, no distractions.

It's a little late for poem now. I shall attempt tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment